- 1 英語での HAS BEEN、HAVE BEEN、HAD BEEN の使用
- 2 When to use has been, have been, and had been in English?
- 3 What is the difference between has been have been and had been?
- 4 When to use has been and have been?
- 5 Have been and has been example sentence?
- 6 Has been VS had been passive?
- 7 Has and have example?
- 8 Has been used meaning?
- 9 Has been done VS had been done?
- 10 Have had and has had difference?
英語での HAS BEEN、HAVE BEEN、HAD BEEN の使用
英語での has been、have been、has been のさまざまな用法をすべて見る前に、これらの動詞をどのような主語で使用するかを学びましょう。
Use of subjects with has been, have been and had been
- Has been = singular subject (he, she, it and all singular noun names)
- Have been = plural subject (I, you, we, they and all plural noun names)
- Had been = any subject (both singular and plural)
Singular noun names = Rahul, Max, Roxy, mother doctor, dog, cat, book, class, etc.
Plural noun names = friends, people, students, cats, dogs, classes, parents, teachers, etc.
When to use has been, have been, and had been in English?
1. HAS BEEN と HAVE BEEN は現在完了進行形の助動詞として使用され、HAD BEEN は過去完了進行形の助動詞として使用されます 時制.
has been と have been は、過去に始まり現在も続いている動作について話すために、現在完了進行形の補助動詞として使用されます。
had been は過去完了形の助動詞として使われ、過去に始まり、しばらく続き、過去にだけ止まった行動について話します。
Has been examples:
Have been examples:
- I have been making English videos for some years.
- You have been working hard.
- We have been helping them since last year.
- They have been sleeping for 15 hours.
- These guys have been performing well lately.
Had been examples:
- Ron はインドに戻る前に 10 年間そこに住んでいました。
これらの例では、has been、have been、has been は助動詞として機能します。それらの後に来る動詞の進行形 (V1+ing) が主な動詞です。
2. HAS BEEN と HAVE BEEN は現在完了形 (受動態) の助動詞として使用され、HAD BEEN は過去完了形 (受動態) の助動詞として使用されます。
has been と have been は、現在完了形 (受動態) の補助動詞として使用され、過去に始まり現在も続いている行動について話します。
had been は、過去完了形 (受動態) の補助動詞として使用され、過去に開始され、しばらくの間継続し、過去にのみ停止した動作について話します。
Has been examples:
- My account has been credited with $500.
- The building has been painted recently.
- He has been promoted to the branch manager.
- The lady has been taken to the hospital.
- The fight has been rebooked.
Have been examples:
- We have been demoted by the organization.
- All the schools have been revamped in Delhi.
- They have been fired from the job.
- The classes have been canceled.
Had been examples:
- 私たちの中には、2019 年以前に解雇された人もいます。
これらの文は受動態であることに注意してください。これらの文のほとんどでは、アクションの作成者は言及されていません。ここでは助動詞として機能しています。それらの後に来る過去分詞 (V3) は主動詞です。
3. HAS BEEN and HAVE BEEN 現在完了時制の状態動詞として使用され、 HAD BEEN 過去完了時制
has been と have been は、現在完了形の状態動詞として使用され、文の主語がしばらくの間存在している状態または状況を示します。
And had been as as statative verb in the past 完全時制は、文の主語が過去にしばらくの間置かれていた状態または状況を示します。
Examples of ‘has been’ as a stative verb:
- Archit has been helpful since last year. (showing the continuous state that Archit has been in)
- Your performance has been very crucial for the team.
- This year has been terrible for most people.
- This number has been lucky for me.
- The journey has been painful for a year.
- Jyoti has been there for me in every tough situation.
Examples of ‘have been’ as a stative verb:
- You have been a life saver for many years.
- I have been very excited for this match. (Excited is an adjective here, not an action verb)
- We have been crazy about cricket since our childhood.
- They have been interested in fighting for a long time.
- Have you been sick lately?
- My friends have been a big fan of you.
Examples of ‘had been’ as a stative verb:
- 彼女が私を去ったとき、私は 1 か月間病気でした
- Riya が生まれる前、Rahul は すばらしい友人でした。
注: ここで、been は主動詞 (動詞 BE の過去分詞) で、has、have、had は補助動詞です。一緒に、それは主体の存在の状態を示してきました。
What is the difference between has been have been and had been?
“Had been“ is used to mean that something happened in the past and has already ended. “Have been“ and “has been“ are used to mean that something began in the past and has lasted into the present time.
When to use has been and have been?
We would use have been when the sentence subject is I, you, we, or the third person plural (the children have been studying grammar all morning; they have been studying all morning). If the sentence subject is a third-person singular noun (he, she, it, Courtney), we would use the phrase has been.
Have been and has been example sentence?
You form the present perfect progressive by using have been (or has been) followed by an –ing verb. For instance, “She has been sitting in class since early this morning.“ The action, sitting, is continuing. But the emphasis is on the completed part of the action.
Has been VS had been passive?
When used in the past perfect continuous tense with had been the main verb should come in the continuous form. Past participle forms of the verbs are used with has been and had been only in the passive voice. These are the main differences between the two forms; namely, has been and had been.
Has and have example?
“Have“ is a verb that means to possess something or to do something. For example, “I have a car.“ or “I have a pencil.“ “Has“ is also a verb that means the subject has done something at some point in their life. For example, “He has been to Paris.“
Has been used meaning?
“It has been used“ means that at some time in the past, somone has used it.
Has been done VS had been done?
Had done is used to speak about an action that was completed a long time ago in the past. Have done can be used only with first person and second person pronouns as well as third person plural form. For the third person singular pronouns such as he and she, you have to use has done.
Have had and has had difference?
Have had is used when we want to connect the present with the recent past in some kind of a way. Have had is in the present perfect tense. Had is the past form of the verb ‘to have’ which is also used as an auxiliary verb in the past perfect tense.